Last year my brother made me my own set of iron Christmas trees for my front yard.. Love them!
If you know me, or my family, you know we are DQ bred. Last year, my grandma gave me my own set of DQ Santa glasses.. they are a treasure!
When I was younger, I danced in the Beaumont Civic Ballet for 8 years. Every year I danced in the Nutcracker.. danced many parts and will always have the best memories with the best girls! So naturally, I collect Nutcrackers :)
Ever since we were little, we had our own special stocking that were sewn by our grandmothers. This year, Cameron received his special stocking by his great great grandma.. I really need to learn how to do these so we can keep the tradition going!
And Lastly, a very special ornament that was given to Cameron for his very first Christmas this year from Gran (my mom)
And a little laughter to brighten your day.. courtesy of my wonderful husband that always knows how to cheer me up!
No comments:
Post a Comment