Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Introducing.. The Gears

It's been a while since I blogged..   But now that I have the greatest Joy in my life, I have decided to start blogging again..  about motherhood, life, family, and friends.  Four months ago, my husband and I were blessed with an amazing son.  We have never known such joy and love until we had him.  His name is Cameron and he is the most precious thing in our entire world.  My husband and I have been through many trials and tribulations this year with our family and friends. Many we have lost..to heaven and not, and you know what.. we are okay with it.  Because our true friends never left, our loved ones are at peace in heaven, and our family has become stronger, more so than we ever thought :)

Meet the Gears

My love for these two is outstanding and I couldn't imagine life without them.  Motherhood has been the best gift I have ever been given.  Any mother would tell you that you have hard days, and you have good days. I wouldn't trade the hard days for anything. I have been blessed with my little Cam.. He sleeps all night since 2 1/2 months, loves riding in the car, has yet to be sick (fingers crossed), and so far absolutely loves pears! What mother wouldn't be happy with all of this?! 


7/30/12

Cameron and Daddy

one day old.. Mommy and Me.

1 comment: