Sunday, December 30, 2012

Snuggles, Snuggles, and more Snuggles!

I got to spend this entire weekend snuggling with my love bug! There was absolutely no motivation to get things done around the house or elsewhere.. So, instead, I spent all weekend laying with little Cam, taking naps, and playing with all of his new toys!

Looks like his new bouncer is his favorite. He could spend ALL day in that thing if I let him.

One thing we are trying to master is rolling from back to stomach.. Sometimes I think he is just so spoiled that he just doesn't want to show me (or anyone else) that he can do it.

I've read books, I google a lot... Like when they need to start table food.. Is water ok to give them? (Apparently not until 1 yr of age), when they should be rolling, oh and that my child should NOT still be sleeping in a nap nanny. However, I've realized that no book or website is going to be better than my own gut as his mommy.

Some may say sleeping in his nap nanny is a HUGE no-no.. But why? I mean he sleeps 12+ hours every night, we have taken every precaution to make it safe, and call me selfish, but ill take my sleep as much as I can right now.

Overall I have one happy, laid back little boy and I loved every single minute spent hanging out, playing, and napping ;)

Now, it's bedtime.. to get geared up for the week.. Lots to do to ring in this new year with lots to look forward to! Goodbye 2012 and Hello 2013!!!! Nighty Night



No comments:

Post a Comment